I love a thick, creamy spread that tastes light and fresh. Feta, parsley, and lemon add a faintly Greek feel to this recipe. I dipped mini bell peppers in mine and also served them as a quick Monday appetizer on bagel chips with diced orange and red cherry tomatoes, with balsamic reduction drizzled all over.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups cubed feta
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh oregano, optional
- 1/4 cup milk
- Serving suggestions: balsamic reduction, chopped cherry tomatoes, and bagel chips
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl, except milk.
- Use whisk attachment, if you have a Kitchen Aid, or beat together for five minutes or so, until thoroughly combined.
- Add in milk as needed. You shouldn’t need more than 1/4 cup, and if your cream cheese is quite soft, you won’t need any at all.